1) Closely related to the tasks of installation, production, and electrical and electronic products or components or accessories.
2) Ensuring the production of goods is consistent with operational instructions.
3) Packaging of finished goods.
4) Ensure cleanliness in the workplace and assist in 5s activities.
5) Assist superiors in ensuring that inspections are carried out correctly on ‘work in progress’ items as well as finished items and ensure that ‘reject’ items are stored in the designated storage area.
6) Record the results of production goods in the prescribed form.
7) Reports directly to the Production Supervisor.
1) Able to work as part of a team.
2) Fluent and understands Malay and English well.
3) Physically agility.
4) Can work shifts.
5) Able to listen to instructions well and able to cooperate.
6) Healthy and must not be more than 40 years old.
1) EPF + SOCSO + SIP
2) Health and clinical benefits
3) Conducive environment with comfortable workspace & supportive colleague
4) Overtime allocated
5) Insurance (Hospitalization & surgical care – active after 1 year confirmation)
7) Company Trip (Yearly)
Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level