The box with 3 outlets makes it possible to establish up to 6 single phase connections or up to 3 three phase connections at one point of the low voltage aerial bundled network.
The box with 7 outlets makes it possible to establish the junction of 2 overhead networks and the tap contact of 6 single phase or three phase connections maximum.
These boxes can be installed on a façade or a pole.
They can also be used at the network end.
- The colour of the enclosure is ivory.
- The box with 3 outlets is equipped with 4 connection blocks (1 neutral + 3 phases). The ''neutral block'' consists of one inlet and 6 outlets: each ''phase box'' consists of one inlet and 3 outlets.
- The box with 7 outlets is equipped with 8 connection blocks.
- The network terminals use insulation piercing technology, and the service terminals use stripping technology. The connection blocks are linked 2 by 2 by linking bars.
- Each connection block is accessible with the contact pin of a test probe.
- The inlet and outlet of the conductors in the lower part are performed by elastomer sealed tulip-shaped sockets.
- The box is delivered with an aluminum alloy integral fixing plate, which is resistant to corrosion. The rigidity of this plate allows it to be installed on uneven surfaces.
- The cover is closed using 2 stainless steel screws.
- An integrated device enables the assembly to be sealed and possibly padlocked.
- The terminal separators inside the box enable the conductors to be connected in any order.
- The degree of protection of the enclosure is IP43 (according to NF EN 60529).
- When the cover is open, the degree of protection of the live parts is IP2X.
- These boxes meet the criteria of HN 62-S-33.
Certificate of Product Acceptance:
- Based on the assessment by TNB Labs Sdn Bhd. , the above equipment has complied with the specified requirements of TNB Technichal Specification and is hereby accepted for use in the TNB system.
If there are any inquiries, please leave your message below.
Inquiry - (MICHAUD) Multitap Aerial Connection Box
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.