This connector is used to establish the tap connection from a low voltage A.B.C. (Aerial Bundled Conductors) network to another network of the same type.
Connector end cap:
- The connector end cap is flexible so that to feel good tap conductor insertion simply by hand.
- It is carrying membranes instead of grease, granting watertightness around tap conductor end on long terms basis.
- It is glued on connector body so that to avoid eventual loss during handling, installation and environment (wind, wild life...).
- It can be equipped with a hard end cap, gripping and covering so, in case rigid cover is required.
Connector general features:
- Insulation piercing is carried out on the main and tap conductors simultaneously.
- The dielectric strength in water is greater than 6kV.
- The tightening screws are potential free.
- Tightening efficiency is ensured by shear head screws.
- This connector meets the criteria of NF C 33-020 and EN 50-483.
Certificate of Product Acceptance:
- Based on the assessment by TNB Labs Sdn Bhd. , the above equipment has complied with the specified requirements of TNB Technichal Specification and is hereby accepted for use in the TNB system.
If there are any inquiries, please leave your message below.
Inquiry - (MICHAUD) Network Insulation Piercing Connector
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.