This anchoring assembly is used for the 1500daN single or double anchoring of A.B.C. (Aerial Bundled Conductors) with insulated neutral messenger of 54.6 and 70mm² sections. It comprises a bracket supporting one or two anchoring clamps.
- The body is made of aluminium alloy.
- The cleats are made of UV resistant synthetic material. They are captive.
- The stainless steel flexible linking cable is captive. It is equipped with a resistant, insulated and movable saddle.
- Fixing the insulated neutral messenger is ensured by cleats without damaging the insulation.
- The bracket is made of aluminium alloy and permits single or double anchoring.
- Fixing on poles is ensured by one or two 14 or 16mm diameter bolts with suitable washers or using two 20x0.7mm stainless steel straps.
- This anchoring assembly meets the criteria of NF C 33-041 and EN 50-483.
Inquiry - Anchoring Assembly
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.