- This suspension assembly is used for suspending the low voltage A.B.C. (Aerial Bundled Conductors) with insulated neutral messenger of 50 - 95mm² sections for code K 277 and 50 - 70mm² sections for code K 283.
- It comprises a movable link system, a suspension clamp and a bracket.
- 2 standard suspension assemblies are available:
- ES 1500,
- ESF 715 equipped with a fuse element (breaking 715 ± 65daN).
- The fuse element can be factory calibrated between 500 and 1 200daN. It is designed to break when an abnormal effort is applied on the A.B.C. The cable drops without causing the pole to break (i.e.: tree falling on to a power line).
- The cable can be quickly put back in position thanks to the implementation of a new clamp on the bracket still in place.
The suspension clamp, the movable link system and the bracket are delivered in a full set.
- The body is made of UV resistant, glass fibre reinforced synthetic material.
- The insulated neutral messenger is secured by the notched tightening lever.
- The body is made of UV resistant, glass fibre reinforced synthetic material and adds insulation between the pole and the cables.
- The design facilitates longitudinal and transversal movement of the suspension clamp body.
- The ESF 715 incorporates the fuse element.
- The bracket is made of aluminium alloy.
- Fixing on poles is ensured by a 14 or 16mm diameter bolt with a suitable washer or using two 20x0.7mm stainless steel straps.
- This suspension assembly meets the criteria of NF C 33-040 and EN 50-483.
Inquiry - (MICHAUD) Suspension Assembly
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.