- Connection is established using insulation piercing technology for the K 221 and stripping technology for the K 219. The tightening screws are equipped with shear heads.
- The terminals offer the following capacities:
- 6-35mm² Al/Cu or 16M-50M Al for the K 221,
- 16-35mm² Al/Cu or 16M-50M Al for the K 219.
- The product has a dielectric strength in water greater than 6kV.
- The elastic tightening on the cartridge is calibrated so that when the cutout is opened, the cartridge remains on the customer side (therefore without voltage).
- A sealing cap temporarily protects the access on the network side.
- Once the cartridge has been installed, the product is locked using a sealable ring.
- The sealable ring and the 13mm screw can be sealed.
- The sleeve accepts 63A fuses. The 100A fuse is only accepted with 35mm² copper wiring.
If there are any inquiries, please leave your message below.
Inquiry - (MICHAUD) Cutout Sleeve
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.