Switch Earth System & Short Circuit Device for Gang FSD
Category: Tools and Accessories
- The short-circuiting of the Gang fuse switch disconnector poles is carried out using a tinned metal comb bar.
- This bar can be seen from the bottom of the pole which constitutes an visual indicator of the short-circuiting of the poles.
- A safety hook made of synthetic material ensures correct closing of the bar holder on the body of the Gang fuse switch disconnector. The load related to the weight of the copper cable is offset towards the bar rotational axis via the presence of a metal bar. This assembly prevents the device from being opened when the operator pulls on the cable.
- A 2.5m long 35mm² copper cable with transparent insulation is fixed to the metal bar using a terminal lug. The other end of the cable is linked to the earth system clamp.
- The short-circuiting capacity is 9kA maximum over 500V.
- The device is delivered in a plastic case ensuring safe transport and storage.
Inquiry - Switch Earth System & Short Circuit Device for Gang FSD