This connector is used to connect a low voltage A.B.C. (Aerial Bundled Conductors) network to another low voltage aluminium alloy or copper bare conductors network. The section of the bare conductors is from 7 to 240mm² depending on the model. The section of the insulated cables is from 25 to 150mm² depending on the model.
Connector end cap:
- The connector end cap is flexible so that to feel good tap conductor insertion simply by hand.
- It is carrying membranes instead of grease, granting watertightness around tap conductor end on long terms basis.
- It is glued on connector body so that to avoid eventual loss during handling, installation and environment (wind, wild life...).
- It can be equipped with a hard end cap, gripping and covering so, in case rigid cover is required.
Connector general features:
- The tightening screws are potential free.
- Tightening efficiency is ensured by a shear head screw.
- Connection on the tap conductors is established using insulation piercing technology.
- This connector meets the criteria of NF C 33-020 and EN 50-483.
Certificate of Product Acceptance:
- Based on the assessment by TNB Labs Sdn Bhd. , the above equipment has complied with the specified requirements of TNB Technichal Specification and is hereby accepted for use in the TNB system.
If there are any inquiries, please leave your message below.
Inquiry - (MICHAUD) Bare Conductor Network Connector