The conductor section ranges from 6 up to 95mm² Al-Cu.
It presents :
- Blown fuse indicator.
- Display fuse indicator.
- The terminals are completely insulated. Connection is established using the stripping technology.
- The seals on side prevent rain water to come into the terminal block.
- The tightening efficiency of the conductors is ensured by two shear head screws on top body (aluminium bolts covered with shear head screw for torque control).
- The conductors are inserted on side.
- The fuse holder is opened, removed and closed using a hook stick.
- Note: the fuse holder can be installed without fuse.
- The top stainless steel screw allows FSD fixing on galvanised steel bracket.
- The stainless steel spring on tinned copper fork contact ensures good electrical contact on fuse blade.
- The polarity test points are accessible on each terminal without removing the fuse holder.
- The degree of protection is IP33.
Fuse Switch Disconnector type L 286 is delivered with the following options :
- Blown fuse indicator : red led indicator on fuse holder to light on when fuse has blown.
- Display fuse indicator : yellow fuse presence indicator on fuse holder to show if it is equipped or empty.
- The shear head is dismountable easily and supplied as spare part facilitating connection/disconnection.
If there are any inquiries, please leave your message below.
Inquiry - (MICHAUD) Fuse Switch Disconnector
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.